Our high school libraries are places for students and staff to read, research, question, and learn. At the high school level, the library has two faces: physical and virtual. The physical libraries offer resource-rich spaces for individual, small-group, and whole-class learning. The virtual library extends this learning beyond the boundaries of the school grounds and the school day.
The high school libraries offer:
- Welcoming places to read, research, study, inquire, and learn
- Nearly 55,000 print materials and ebooks in three locations (Century, John Marshall, and Mayo High Schools)
- Access to many high-quality online subscription databases provided by Rochester Public Schools, SELCO, and the Electronic Library for Minnesota (ELM)
- Participation in the Southeastern Libraries Cooperating (SELCO) system
- Interlibrary loan services through SELCO and MNLink