Our middle and high school libraries are places for students and staff to read, research, question, and learn. At the secondary level, the library has two faces: physical and virtual. The physical libraries offer resource-rich spaces for individual, small-group, and whole-class learning. The virtual library extends this learning beyond the boundaries of the school grounds and the school day.
The high school libraries offer:
- Welcoming places to read, research, study, inquire, and learn
- Thousands of print materials and ebooks
- Access to many high-quality online subscription databases provided by Rochester Public Schools, SELCO, and the Electronic Library for Minnesota (ELM)
- Participation in the Southeastern Libraries Cooperating (SELCO) system
- Interlibrary loan services through SELCO and MNLink
Each school library has its own web page with additional links and resources. Look for it under the "Academics" tab on your school's website.