We have a new procedure that MUST be followed in order to make this as easy as possible.
1. Get approval from your Supervisor to order business cards.
2. Put in a Purchase Order to “Davies Printing” in Skyward for the amount of $13.98 per 250 (NO Shipping charge!!).
3. Once you get a Purchase Order number NOT the requisition number, we will need the following information sent to John Dixon at email@example.com.
First and Last Name
City, State, and Zip Code
Phone Number at work
Cell Phone number (Optional)
Purchase Order Number (NOT the Requisition number)
4. After we receive the information, we will send it to the Printer and they will send a “Proof” back to us.
5. We will send the proof to you for your approval.
6. After you approve it, send it back to us with an “APPROVED” or give us the corrections.
If changes are needed, the process will start over at “Number 4”.
7. Cards will be sent to the building and dispersed to you in a few days.
8. We need to order 12 boxes of business cards at a time for the pricing to be in effect. I will collect them as they come to me and put in the order as soon as I get the 12 orders. If you choose to have another logo added to the front of
the card (only if you have done this in the past; e.g. your school logo) or you need the back side of the business card printed, there will be an upcharge for that. We are still working with the printers for pricing. We can only use the colors that are already on the card, so it may look different than your normal logo.
If you have questions, please contact