- My transcript will only print one page- You must use Internet Explorer to print the entire transcript. Firefox and Chrome will only
print the first page.
- My transcript says that the class was completed in 1900- Email a committee member to adjust the date of completion
- My transcript doesn't have all of my courses listed-Check to see that the date range is set to include the current date
course has been completed, but doesn't show up on my transcript-log
into PDExpress, >My Information tab> Preferences>CEU hours> needs
to say 125 hours instead of whatever number is there
- How many days from uploading my transcript to subfinder, will it be updated on the MN Dept of Ed website? Usually within a week
- Can I upload my transcript to subfinder before I've met all the requirements? No. The transcript will be considered incomplete and returned to you via email.
- I have a temporary license, do I have requirements to meet?-Yes, they are printed in the body of your temporary license
an online class on Autism, ADHD, or something other than Mental Illness
acceptable for the requirements of "Onset of Mental Illness"?-Not
usually, before signing up for the class, email a committee member