What process is used to manage continuing education credit?
1. Enroll in Professional Development events using PDExpress.
2. If you are providing or organizing a training you must submit a request form (CEU Request Form for in-District PD Organizers) to the Staff Development secretary with a full description of the training event. This will be forwarded to the committee for review. This includes late start/early release events.
3. If you provide training for in-District events you are eligible to receive credit under category F: Professional Service. Follow the procedure below (Non-District Events) to receive CEUs for this service.
1. Be sure to have a digital copy of your Certificate of Attendance, or a letter from your supervisor verifying hours
2. Log onto PD Express
3. Click on the Request PD Activities button
4. Upload certificate of attendance
5. Complete requirements of online form and submit
6. Before May deadline, check your transcript to see that course was approved