Sometimes in the course of your day-to-day work, it may be necessary for your Skyward security rights to change. If you need more access in Skyward than you currently have to do your job, you can request those additional security rights using the following process:
- The user requesting additional security rights will need to do this through their Administrator.
- The Skyward Elevated Rights Request Form will need to be completed and signed by the Administrator.
- Email this form to firstname.lastname@example.org or send via inner school mail to: TSSC Attention: Cheryl Burt
- Skyward Support will present the request for approval.
- Skyward Support will notify User and/or Administrator of approval or denial.